Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Tuesday At Camp

Well, we're here. The first day is almost over. I actually got sleep last night.

This week has been great so far. Dave Curtiss is our speaker this week, and he is really in the flow of what God wants to do in the lives of our students. The sermon tonight was about the difference b/w believing in Christ and following him. It was good, and I think the students recieved it well. People are still praying together as I type this...

We've had some crazy times on the slip and slide already. The pool has been great, as today was blazing hot. And we had a sweet cannon ball contest...and belly flop...that was wicked. One kid went about 10 feet in the air and flipped so that his back was down, and when he landed, I could have sworn he was landing on pavement. I'm hoping it will cool down, but it doesn't look like it will.

It's been good to hang with the youth worker friends we have here. Kevin Snow, Andrea and Nate, Brian, Hans, Robb, Kevin Simons, Ralph, Rick, Ben, Freddy, Shelly, Caleb (ENC guy)...We've got a great bunch of people here.

Anyway...we'll post...

1 comment:

Brian said...

You know I'm insanely jealous as I type this in my office. Give everyone a holla for me and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you! I miss you guys like crazy right now.

Tell Kevin Snow that I said that most of the world's problems will be solved by Friday as per his request upon my arrival in KC.