Friday, August 19, 2005

Pastoral Staff Retreat

Well, our pastoral staff is out here at Rhodes Grove Campground. So, that means I get to do some of my favorite stuff...meetings...

Actually, I think it's going to be a great weekend. I think it will be good to connect with the other pastor's and to unite on our thoughts about where God is taking us as a church.

And there is going to be a round table discussion tonight. We were able to submit questions about pastoral theology and pastoral ministry. I'm looking forward to that section...

And I think it will give me lots of time to update this blog thing...

1 comment:

Brian said...

Josh, Hope you have a great time together. You might recommend a re-creation of the pillow fight you had a pre-teen camp. For your write out questions section, I dare you to write a question with a swear word in it.

In all seriousness I do hope that you have a good weekend and I'll be praying that way. YOu are a good fellow with nice facial hair.