Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Craziness and Salvation

Craziness:
Well, it's crazy time right now...Sr. Hi Spring retreat this weekend, and my parents are coming home next week, along with 8th Grade Excursion the next weekend. Whew!

Really looking forward to this weekend to hang out with the students in a less constricted environment, and also to have my good friend, Jordan Rickard (we went to school together), on the retreat with us.

And I'm really really looking forward to being reunited with my parents. Woohoo! It's been a year and a half since I saw them last.

Salvation:
Been thinking about salvation. And about how when God "saves" me from my sin, he is also "saving" those around me from it. So, since I deal with laziness, God saves people from my sin of laziness by calling me to a life imbued with intentionality and planning. This may seem trite, but it goes with some of the stuff that I've been mulling over in my spirit...

2 comments:

Isabell said...

I know that sometimes I give God a hard time with changing some aspects of my persona that may be less than pleasent to others. I think it's because sometimes I feel justified in my action. But then, what about grace...

Isabell said...

Somtimes I wonder why Daddy puts up with this silly child. Need to show more grace.