Friday, January 20, 2006

Return from Italy

Well, Aubrey and I arrived safely to Newark last night at 8 PM EST (that's 2 AM in Italy) and got back to our house at 11 PM (that's 5 AM in Italy). So we're a little tired today.

But we loved our time in Italy.

I'll post more about it when I have time. We created a journal of our experience, so I'll just borrow some of that for here with some pictures. But I'll give you a preview.

Some of my favorite sites:

1. The view from the top of St. Peter's Basilica in Rome. Wow!
2. The amount of people sporting euro trash mullets. I actually saw a person with the razor stripes in his hair. Awesome!
3. Feeding the pidgeons in St. Mark's Square in Venice. Those things are a riot! of course, I got poop all over me, but what fun it was.

Allright, you all are great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeay for mullets and poop! i saw 'the core' the other day (my dad got it on dvd for really cheap because the movie didn't do great) and i saw one scene where a bunch of pigeons went batty and started flying into things and smashing glass and killing themselves. i'm glad that didn't happen to you. have a nice day.