Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Relaxing Weekend (save for absence of aubrey)

So, this past weekend was relaxing, after feeling completely wiped from a full week of late nights and early mornings. I'm thankful for the Hulls. Here's some fun pics...for some reason I don't have one of Carol...who is quite the excellent cook. The only thing missing this weekend was Aubrey. It would be complete if she was here.
here's the box car kids. they're crazy.
and here's the cutest face ever...
And of course, hanging Brian himself has been quite dandy. He's a good friend. A good one. I think I'm lucky.
Also you should check out this cool conversation on his blog. Click on his picture and get sent to it.

Also, I hung out with an old friend from VA, Jeff Edmonson today. It was quite fun. He took me on a tour of the Nazarene Publishing House, showing me the printing presses and the massive folders. It was amazing!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Does the camera make me look fat?

No, that would be my stomach!

Anonymous said...

i get the feeling you miss your wife.

seeing these pictures makes me want to visit the city.