Here are the questions I put in my paper. I'm willing to change the questions. These came to me with 40 minutes left to write the paper. Some of them are tailored specifically for my needs (and how ADD I am), others are general.
- Did I listen for God’s voice rather than letting my own thoughts and concerns govern whether or not I ministered to others?
- Did I love people as God loves them? Meaning, was I present with them? Did I see them with all the dignity that he does?
- Did I seek to grow in all the ways God revealed to me?
- Did I encourage others with grace to grow the way God revealed to them?
- Did the use of my authority encourage growth in God, or did it push others away from God?
- Did I find ways to involve others in the leadership of the church?
I'm curious to see what other questions people are asking themselves.