Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holiday Pictures

My dear wife Aubrey loves the decoration time at Christmas time...so these pictures are a tribute to her creativity and fun-loving spirit, even though she feels like she didn't do much this year, because of the baby in her belly.
Hooray, in front of our decorated Christmas Tree!
Aubrey always likes to decorate the door...this is a picture of the wreath before it browned (we're debating taking it down or hacking a part of our tree off so we can make another one)
me and sis setting up the tree...oh what fun...oh the memories of years ago...
Sis and me after the tree decided to not fall over...
I am thankful for family, for memories, for ways of remembering during the holiday times.
(I accidently typed "holidaddy times"...baby must be on my mind).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby.

Josh Kleinfeld said...

sadly not yet...soon...