Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Images

So, sometimes I get images stuck in my head for a while until i get them out. thoughts that might be significant...here are two recent thoughts.

I just heard a story on the news (click on picture for complete story) about a baby Jesus figurine who was stolen last year from somebody's yard. The figurine was returned this year with a set of pictures of the figurine in places the perpetrators had traveled. The "thieves" went around with baby Jesus and kept record of their time with him. For some reason, I think this story can be mined for some significance...

And the other image came to me when Aubrey and I were walking the other night and a family had just unplugged their inflatable lawn ornaments. it was kinda creepy, like the polar bear and her two cubs were having the life sucked out of them. and then we passed a place where the ILO's were being inflated from limp, lifeless flatness. and this image has stuck with me too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'd much rather see pictures of you with your newborn than pictures of a baby Jesus figurine in random places.